Phelps Homes is a master builder of new homes in communities across the greater Niagara region.
We are pleased to introduce our newest community, Legacy, an intimate collection of upscale bungalow and two storey townhomes with immediate access to the QEW and local access to all the amenities Grimsby has to offer.
And Grimsby does have a lot to offer….
Introducing Grimsby: Friendly by Nature and the Gateway to Niagara
Grimsby provides that ideal mix of small town and community lifestyle that so many of us today are looking for, all within easy access to several major urban centres.
- Grimsby is a town on Lake Ontario in the Niagara Region. It is located between downtown Hamilton and Niagara Falls, and within an hour’s drive of both Toronto and the USA border
- Population: 25,325
- Total private dwellings: 9795
- Median income: 32,464
- Median age: 42.8
- 8 primary schools and 2 secondary schools
- Nestled between beautiful Lake Ontario and the picturesque Niagara Escarpment, Grimsby has plenty to offer if you love the outdoors!
- Hike the Lookout Trail to Upper Beamer Falls over the Escarpment
- Explore Forty Mile Creek Trail
- Walk, picnic or play baseball in Centennial Park
- Swim at Grimsby Lions Pool
- Launch your small boat or seadoo from the boat ramp at the Elizabeth Street lakefront
- Enjoy Peach King Recreation Centre’s many sporting activities
- Grimsby's ideal location within Southern Ontario has been a factor leading to the attraction and establishment of a number of businesses. With a pleasant, small-town atmosphere and easy access to the major urban centres of Hamilton or St. Catharines, Grimsby is a vibrant and attractive setting for industry and residents alike. Businesses in Grimsby can take advantage of a large, well-educated labour pool, while networking in the largest industrial corridor of North America
- Economy is a good mix of light industrial, commercial and agricultural
- Grimsby hosts a variety of annual festivals
- Family Day Run of the Rink
- Wayzgoose Book Arts Fair
- Annual Mutt Show
- Grimsby Farmer’s Market
- Festival of Art
- Rotary Fantasy of Trees
- Santa Claus Parade
Register here for updates on the Legacy community.
Photo credit: www.FriendlyByNature.com(Explore Grimsby/ house photo)